Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lame

No dinner tonight, sorry! Between lame StateFarm telling us we live too close to the water (ahem, we live on an island? and the new apartment is only 200ft closer...) and our favorite Italian restaurant Papoos going out of business, it looks like it's just going to be a steak and cheese sandwich, wine and hockey night.



Papoos was by far the BEST Italian place in the area. We ordered from there ALL THE TIME! I'm devastated! :( Seriously had the tastiest cheese raviolis... sigh. I can't think about it, it's going to make me all depressed.


No dinner updates until Monday at least. I'll be going home for the weekend. It's my dad's birthday on Friday!
Happy Birthday Dad!


*****Update*****
Getting insurance for this place is really starting to suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment