Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Guac Party and Dinner!

I had ordered 2 avocados from Fresh Direct and got 2 for free in the Fresh Produce program. So since there was no way I was going to eat 4 avocados, what better way to utilize extra avocados than to make some guacamole! Maggie, we miss you and I wish you could be a part of our guac party!!

As for dinner, I made marinaded some boneless pork chops in soy sauce, garlic, and lime juice and placed it over a bed of arugala mixed with tomatoes and peppers. I was too lazy to take pictures throughout, but here's a pic of the final product :)


On a totally unrelated note, here's a picture of the cute stuffed monkey I bought from the NASA Space Museum in Houston. He's currently attached to my reading lamp next to my bed. Isn't he cute??

No comments:

Post a Comment