Wednesday, October 5, 2011

RIP, Wall Street

Well I suppose first things, first, RIP Steve Jobs. You will be missed.
RIP Steve Jobs. 
In other news, there seems to be no end to this Occupy Wall Street protest. I had to walk about 6 blocks around and out of my way to get to my apartment. I get it, you're protesting. But some people are just standing around and taking pictures, blocking my way. Some of us are just trying to get home... I want to go home people! I have some bacon to fry! Sigh. At least I got past some barricades without having to pull out my electric bill as proof of identity.

So despite leaving work at a relatively decent hour, dinner still wasn't until 9pm. Thank god I made that zucchini and goat cheese spread yesterday! Tonight's dinner would NOT have gone well otherwise. Sliced and toasted a half-baguette, slathered it with my spread, added some cucumber and tomato, and topped it off with some delicious bacon.


It was so tasty, I almost forgot about the protest outside... except I can still hear helicopters circling the Financial District.

To distract myself, here are some more tasty pictures of a plum cobbler I made the other day:

[Update]: I just found this video posted online. I missed this by about 15 minutes. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment