Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dinners, Easter, and Birthdays

I've been crazy busy lately so I haven't been really great about posting, but heres some pics of recently (or maybe not so recent) dinners.
Steamed Mussels





To celebrate the nice weather (and Easter...and Adam's birthday) Matt and I got some friends together for a little dinner party!
Risotto with Truffle Oil

Spice Rubbed Beef Tenderloin with Curry-Basil Mayo, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
 


We used the Joel Robuchon recipe for the mashed potatoes, but cut the butter in half (the recipe calls for 1 lb of butter for every 2lbs of potatoes). They were still buttery and delicious... and I felt less bad when I served my cake (which had 4 sticks of butter in it...)

Yellow Cake with Buttercream Frosting and Strawberry Filling


Ginger also brought a cake so we doubled up on the cake and drank some champagne on our roof-deck.


(Aren't we so classy?)

No comments:

Post a Comment